Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Back to a touch of Vintage

On this card I stamped the image in versamark then used some glitter embossing powder from Judikins which gives such a nice sparkle to the image. It's hard to capture the twinkle through a computer screen but trust me IRL it's very shimmery. I think this is one of the very first Christmas stamps I ever bought. I really love the tenderness of the child being held in the angel's arms. I never feel like I ever quite do this stamp justice so I don't use it that much but it still holds a fondness in my heart.

2 comments:

  1. I think you do it justice! I love the gold. It is such a beautiful stamp. This card really pulled at my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on my readings after the holiday. This is just fabulous. Beautiful stamp.

    ReplyDelete