Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Going Back In Time, continued

As promised here is a card I made for another publication which was picked up. Apparently after it was published a stamp company contacted both the magazine and myself asking for correction in the publication which acknowledged their company. I did not realize it at the time but there was a stamp which was very much like the dress I created and viola I got a warn letter telling me of my error of  not giving proper credit. Alas no harm came out of it but I still felt pretty bad.


And this card is just one of my favorites that also picked up for publication. To this day I am on the look out for a stamp with dancing skeletons. These happened to be rubons and really adored them. This pp was from Making Memories another company I miss.

 Well that's it for this week, have a great weekend! I for one will be celebrating my birthday so I'm pretty sure mine will be fantastic.





No comments:

Post a Comment