Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2018

Beyond The Clouds

My daughter asked me if I had a get well soon card, she explained that her co-worker's wife had been diagnosed with breast cancer. Sadly I didn't have much of anything that I would deem appropriate and told her I would make her something.

I wanted watercolors because they have a nice soft feel to them and I picked this stamp from Heroes Arts, one of my first flower type of stamp that I can watercolor with. I actually colored the stamp with water color crayons then lightly misted the stamp and stamped the impression three times without recoloring. The crayons really do leave a nice stamped image for this type of effect.

Then I found a sentiment I felt was perfect for this type of situation from Papertrey Ink, lastly I just needed to mat the card and add in some enamel dots.


No comments:

Post a Comment