Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Layout - 1968

Another challenge I entered over at was called 3-2-1. We had to use 3 flowers, 2 die cuts and 1 tag.

This was my take on that challenge. I did actually stamp flowers in the upper left hand corner as well as the bottom right and then diecut 3 flowers. For the diecuts I cut feathers and a floral border that are layered on the right side and then the obvious kraft tag.


  1. This is fantastic, Leslie! I love every little detail. :)

  2. Great layout. Following the challenge ensures some degree of layering of elements but you have welded them so wonderfully together.

  3. Wonderful layout, Leslie! Seriously loving the background you created, so pretty!