Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It's Birthday Season!

At least in my house. I realized that I have 2 friends with birthdays in Feb, 1 friend with a birthday in January and then 5 family members all in February so I need to crank out some birthday cards. Of the 8 cards I needed to make 5 are all male. I find those are always a bit more of a challenge. First up is this card I made with my oldest grandson in mind. I figured being 16 he's definitively not going to want some cutesy card, something more on the serious side for him. Using a round dot die from Papertrey Ink and a stitched rectangle die from Simon Says stamp, along with an arrow die cut from QK.

2 comments:

  1. This is so much fun with all of the circles, Leslie! Love how you worked in the embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the perfect card for a young guy, Leslie, great color choices, too!

    ReplyDelete