Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

A few more Valentine's Day cards

So I think I have officially put my December Daily on my long list of stuff to do, not good but right now I am trying to get more items available for my Etsy shop so my time and energy has been spent sewing.

But I am still being bitten by the pink bug so I couldn't help making a few more cards. I really should have been making some Thank you cards, but alas that's not what my heart wanted to do.

I have also been loving the splatter look so I have been playing around with different styles.

I used mostly Papertrey Ink dies and stamps except for the textured hearts, those actually are from Sizzix. I received the die free with something and at the time I kind of dismissed them because I thought they just embossed, I didn't realize they actually embossed and cut out (swoon)!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Leslie, and I'm super excited to see the launch of your shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful, Leslie! They make me so happy. :)

    ReplyDelete