Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Christmas Cards - No Peeking

Keeping it simple.  I am using MTF stamp/die elf combo that I colored with copics and a sentiment die from Penny Black. I also used the MTF stitched die as an embossing element.

I have to say these little elves are super cute and remind me of those elves from the Rudolph The Reindeer movies. I still like to watch those at Christmas Time, they seem so nostalgic.


 
My Favorite Things - BB Santa's Helpers Dies and Stamps, Die-namics Basic Stitch Die
Pebbles  - We Go Together Pattern Paper
Penny Black - Sentiment Die
Other - Enamel Dots

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Leslie, and your coloring always looks so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, this is so cute, Leslie! :) Elise is right, your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture on this card and the bright colors. So cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete