Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Quick Post for Simon Says Stamp Mon Challenge Blog

Just doing a quick post for the Monday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp blog. Their challenge was to create something that speaks summer to me.

I am fortunate enough to live close to the beach (Santa Cruz) and summer just wouldn't be summer unless it involved at least one trip over to the beach and when I think of the beach I also recall my trips to Hawaii that speaks volumes of my idea summer vacation.

Based on those thoughts I created this card using my copics to color in the surf board, adding a touch of Magic Sand (if you remember that stuff), added a few shells and used my trusty cameo to cut the title and crab die.

4 comments:

  1. Love the pretty sunburst in the background and what a sunny happy card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card, Leslie, totally full of summer goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunray! The magic sand is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card :)
    I thought of Hawaii as soon as I had seen it.

    ReplyDelete