Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Clearly Besottled - Thankyou

I was busy this weekend making a few things for the Scrappyland Holiday Crop which is scheduled to take place this coming weekend beginning Thursday, July 17th through the 20th. I also contributed some techniques to showcase during the crop. How to get more from your dies, simple watercolor and how to use your stamp/die sets. If you are interested you can find more information on their blog

After finishing those projects, I decided I hadn't used my copics lately and felt it was time to brush the dust off them. I wanted to color some beautiful flowers from the CB stamps and choose this lovely poppy. Thinking I had never used it before I selected it for this card and then halfway through my coloring I realized this was the same stamp I used for the watercolor card last week, oh well I guess I must really like it since I was drawn to it yet again, hopefully I will get around to some of the other stamps in the package as they are all quite pretty.


Also used from Papertrey ink is the little banner tag and sentiment stamps and the background stamp from Stampin Up.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Leslie and I'll definitely be taking a look at the crop as I can certainly use some tips in all the categories you mentioned! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    I love that floral patterned paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful, Leslie! Your cards are so inspiring. Love the contrast of the woodgrain with the pops of red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the color of the flowers.

    ReplyDelete