Monday, January 6, 2014
December Daily - Finished at last!
So now that I am finally done with this I thought I would reflect back and share my lessons learned for creating a DD since this was my first year.
1. Scanning the pages is much easier than taking photos for sharing online.
2. I need a better printer. I didn't like how some of my prints came out.
3. Have a backup camera. I lost my camera which made me have to use an older one and the quality was just not what I was used to having.
4. Have an agenda. I actually did and that helped me premake some pages that eventually helped save me some time
5. Collect ephemera through the year. I used a lot of embellishments which I had stashed and used that for most of my pages.
After all that I think I can do this again. I did struggle for a bit and most of that was because I was sick and took a week out of my vaca life which I had hoped to use to scrap.
If you were doing a DD are you finished or am I just the last one done?