Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Glimpse into the Past

So today I am sharing a clipboard that I display as artwork in my home (this was also published in PaperCrafts Magazine back in 2008). The reason I am sharing this is becuase not only is it one of my favortite photos of my oldest dgs (who is 12 now) but it is my inspirtation for my next project that is clipboardish.


Basically I found in the clearance section at JoAnns what are called cake boards or platters in the shape of hearts. Obviously these were leftovers from Valentines Day but they are finished on one side and chipboard on the other. There is one red and two pink. 

So using the clipboard for inspiration I am going to make my daughter something similar but hers will be  wall hangings and actually I am going to do 3, one for each grandson. I hope to have at least one posted by Monday. And as a last thought just remember when you get stumped and are looking for inspiration you can always scraplift yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment