Search This Blog

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Off To The Expo

My BFF and I are headed to the Scrapbook Expo tomorrow and Saturday and I am almost all packed. I plan on trying to desperately finish some projects I have (mostly a few pages in albums) and taking an assortment of cards to make. Hopefully this will keep me busy for the weekend. I am not planning on any classes just full days of crop time. So looking forward to the friend time as well as uninterrupted scrap time.

I am also anxiously awaiting for my 3rd grandson to be born. His mom is ready for his big debut but as we all know babies only come when they are good and ready. But I digress...so on with the post.

I wanted to share a layout that allowed me to win first place many years ago back when the Expo actually held contests. I won a complete set of Making Memories Totes plus a 2-tier Clip It Up. I then gave the tote set to my daughter in law because she {loves} pink.

I still love this concept for anyone who is a saver like me. I still have baby clothes from each of my kids when they were little to hand down to their little ones. I love seeing the comparison between ages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment