Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

More Cards from the Expo

It's funny but when you go to these expos you try to pack as much stuff as you can but yet you don't want to bring or rather can't bring your entire stash so for me I kind of find the rhythm of making what I call the bones of the card..so the basic design, the coloring and adhere down what I can. Then when I get some free time (usually the next day) I add all the embellies and what not..then it seems like I get a ton of cards done in just one day..even though I really started them earlier...teeheehee 

So here are more two more TGF stamps. First up Cheeky Chat. (pp is from Papertry Ink)



And next is Cheeky Geeky (she is just so adorable).


Well decided to make a card last minute for another Kraftin Kimmie contest so here is my take on not using a stamp that is a person (mermaids didn't count).


No comments:

Post a Comment