Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2021

Peace in Blue

This is the other card I lifted and again, really I didn't do anything original on this card. In fact I loved the font so much I cut it out using my silhouette. The font was Impact which is close to the QK die Diesel. Not sure that's what the artist used on their card but close enough. 

I used the distressed ink (set of blues) on a blue piece of cardstock (thank you card class) which makes inking the card oh so easy. Leaving the middle a bit lighter. 

Again the snowflakes were stamped and embossed in white. My sentiment was different as I did not have one that was used in the card but I think it worked just the same. 



This is probably one of the last Christmas cards I will make for the year. Honestly not scrapping much I really depleted my birthday cards so I need to stock up on those. Although I do have a new MFTS stamp set I would like to use and one of their out of the box dies which again, I really would like to try. So who knows I might have a few more before it's all said and done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment