Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Cards for the Dogs

 My friend is holding a charity event for a dog shelter where she works and asked if I would be interested in donating cards, of course I said yes. It will be held over Valentine's Day so I had a ton of just regular Vday cards but she needs more pet themed as well so over the next few weeks I will pretty much be showcasing pets. 

Up first is an MFTS out of the box slimeline card that I bought the die set to. I must say when I saw all the die pieces I cringed thinking what have I done, I didn't want to have to take a class trying to figure out how to assemble these. OMG I watched 1 video and when I saw how extremely easy it was to assemble the box I was smitten. I love how the card folds up and fits into an envelope just like a regular card. I must say it is a bit more involved coloring in some extra characters but I think this is a fun card that strays from the norm. Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment