Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Side Eye

Whew the past few weeks were such a blur I don't even know what happened.

In a mad rush I got my HW cards mailed, and for whatever reason I am in the midst of repainting my kitchen, and bought a new light fixture which set me off to replace my chairs, refinish my table so I will go from solid oak chairs and table to a grey base and white top for the table and my chairs are now white and less outdated as my kids tell me. And why do I decide with 3 weeks more or less to Thanksgiving so start this..no idea...hopefully I get it all back in time.

So CARDtober is done, am back to layouts on my own meaning no sketches just pts for meeting challenges. I suspect it's gonna get difficult when the end of the month occurs. Between my Disney trip and T-day things are bound to get busy.

This is a layout I already completed once but to my horror the adhesive glue can unstuck itself (a nightmare). This layout plus about 2 dozen more all fell apart. I now only use double stick tape because this isn't the first time things have fallen apart but usually it takes years and maybe one little item comes off but this time I bought scrapbook.com's tape and lets just say never again.

I don't even know how this page was originally set.

done I only know it didn't have the title yet so here it is now complete and remodeled just like my kitchen table.


No comments:

Post a Comment