Search This Blog

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Joy To The World

Sorry it's been a few days but life calls and I have to answer. Unfortunately dr's appts, grocery shopping, house cleaning, all those pesky things that have to be dealt with have been keeping me from my craft room. Not to mention my sign which is coming along nicely.

After my last card which was so involved I opted for something quick and easy and sitting on my desk staring at me where some Doodlebug pops and enamel stickers so utilizing those items I threw together this card and just had to diecut a few things, easy enough.


Hopefully I'll be spending the rest of the day throwing some more cards and layouts together. Tomorrow I have dedicated to finishing things. I need to finish painting my kitchen, finish my sign, finish paint touch ups in my living room, well you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment