Search This Blog

Monday, May 13, 2019

Quick And Easy

I am getting ready to head out of the country to England for a few weeks but before I leave I wanted to make sure I had a couple of thank you cards finished to send to some friends. Given that this weekend I was spending time with the family I wanted something pretty simple and I thought about the Colorburst cards.

I knew I could start the panels pretty quick before guests arrived and then let them dry and come back later to finish them. So that's exactly what I did.  I also have been wanting to do some sort of butterfly card and seized that opportunity to die cut some of those for these cards.

The best thing about these cards is the vibrancy of color they carry so letting the colors be the main focus of the cards was my priority, then just adding a simple sentiment with the diecut butterflies truly made this a fast and easy card.




No comments:

Post a Comment