Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2018

Noel

I want you to know that I bought a set of ornament stamps and tag dies from Papertrey Ink a good 5 years ago always thinking I will make my own tags for presents and never do. Sadly I saw them sitting there and figured I needed to give em some exercise.

I decided the round tag would work as an ornament and then scouring over my pp pads I found some distressed plaid from Tim Holtz and knew they would work well together.

The ornament die by itself looked a little bland to me and I saw these enamel holly dots I bought last year I think so time to put em to use.

I'm really digging plaid for some reason right now, I even bought my hubby a plaid tie to wear at a Christmas party and my dgd some black and white plaid pants as a Christmas gift and did I even mention all the throws I am making out of yep plaid fleece. I think I may be a little plaid crazy even.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! I love plaid as well. I can’t tell you how many scrapbook things I have lying around unused. Lol

    ReplyDelete