Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Happy To Be Stuck With You

Making all these Valentine cards made me realize I really should make one for my dear hubby, I certainly don't want to forget him. I had spied these cacti from MFTS and figured this would work for a guy card, not quite a flower so it should work.

I also wanted to use some watercolors so I painted them and only diecut the frame out, Left the card pretty simple only adorned it with a small epoxy heart and popped up the stamped panel. I was lucky in that the stamp set had a sentiment I thought was perfect, I was thinking I was going to have to print my own but was lucky I didn't need to.

I tried not to use pink but I knew it needed a colorful background pp so after scouring through my papers I did settle on this pink, green and blue plaid from MFTS but I think it doesn't come off too feminine at least I am hoping my dh doesn't think so.


No comments:

Post a Comment