Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Season's Greetings

For this card I really wanted to so something more all white. I went to use my Simon Says falling snow stencil with some Aleene's Glitter snow paste but you know what that paste was hard as a rock. So next best thing, used regular paste and sprinkled glitter on top which just goes to show you, you don't always have to have every supply they make out there. 

I then diecut a few tree borders and my snow hills from Simon Says stamp along with the fence from My Favorite Things Stamp. Then with my bunnies I used some glitter paper and die cut them using La La Land's Craft bunny die set. Then I was stumped at this point. After I had this assembled I really struggled with figuring out where a sentiment would go, did I even need one? I thought I did and luckily for me I had grabbed some stickers from Michaels for my December Daily and found what I thought was the best thing that looked reasonable.  



No comments:

Post a Comment