Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Feliz Navidad

One to my second card. Originally I was planning on making this card using some bunnies but after I diecut them out I realized the scale of the bunnies to the trees seemed off so I went with a deer instead. Look for those bunnies next week in a different scene card.

Love the scroll work on this deer. Since I was making a scene card I wanted something besides white and dug through my 6x6 paper pads from Christmas' past to find the snowflake pattern. I then diecut my snow hill, added some glitter to give my snow some shimmer, diecut the birch trees and adhered them with some foam tape to give a bit more dimension. The sentiment placement was a struggle for me both in color and just where to place it. I finally opted for a tag and used a snowflake to add a little more interest. The red seemed like the best color and actually opted to emboss it with a bit of twinkling red embossing powder from Judith.

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! Where is the deer die from?

    ReplyDelete