Search This Blog

Monday, October 16, 2017

You are Spooktacular!

Running a bit behind after a last minute out of state trip to deal with more of my father in law's estate. I will be glad when all things have settled.

I had made this card before I left but a forgot to take a photo and post it, so alas I'm late.

This was a simple enough shaker card. I liked the idea of using the moon as the shaker and overlaid a QK tree die over it. Then just had to stamp a couple of little bats and a sentiment but it still lacked a little something so I stamped, colored and fussy cut out the little pumpkin. I think he helped add a little more to the overall card. The background is actually a grey but the camera shot washed it out I'm afraid and the background pp was from my way old stash of Halloween pp so was glad to use some of that up. 




No comments:

Post a Comment