Search This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2017

House Mouse - Happy Halloween

The flu bug or some sort of cold has hit our household, and hit it hard. All of our family members are suffering in misery simultaneously, sigh, I hoped to avoid this nasty illness but alas I was the first victim. Needless to say no blog post last week because I just wasn't feeling up to much of anything let alone time for creativity.

Now I am on the mend and back to my cards. I bought this stamp because lets face it these House Mouse guys are just too adorable not to. I have a couple of other ones as well and I always think of my mother in law when I see them because she loved mice. She had lots of collectibles all over her home so I always tried to create her a birthday card with these cute little guys.

I colored my stamped image with copics, added a bit of glimmer with my wink of stella pens and a simple sentiment, using my Simon Says Stamp die and stamp set. Easy peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment