Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2016

Superhero Altered Letters

Well it's been a long while but I finally finished my second set of superhero letters. I feel bad because they were sitting forever on my desktop and then came my dd had to ask me about them..guilt set in, guilt because I started them so long ago and guilt because it's so unlike me to let things sit undone for so long especially when I know someone is waiting on me.

Ironically I couldn't remember exactly what I had done for Zachary's letters, so hoping they weren't too much the same.

Using my silhouette and stamps and dies to get these done. Have to say my silhouette was being particularly fussy with me. I suspect I need a new blade or at least that's what I am telling myself.

A whole lot of foam stamp to pop some the images to give them more dimension. I have to say they look pretty good.











4 comments:

  1. Those turned out awesome, Leslie! I'm sure no one minded that it took a little longer than expected to finish them up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how these turned out, Leslie! Such a lucky boy. :)

    ReplyDelete