Search This Blog

Friday, August 2, 2013

New and Old

Well I missed posting the other day so am making it up by posting two cards. First up I wanted to show you another card I made using some older stamps. If you remember I was browsing my stamp drawers and realized I had neglected a lot of stamps. So I pulled a few sets out to put in front of me so I am reminded to use them.

The Catch a Wave card actually uses two older stamp sets. The first one is from Bo Bunny and the other is from Judith. I used a kaleidoscope ink pad and stamped the palm trees and continued to stamp two more times without reinking to give a faded look. The Surf Boards were colored with copics. And I added a touch of Magic Sand at the edge of the card to give it a touch of the beach.


The Cabana Boy card showcases newer products..well technically new. The Kraftin Kimmie stamp is brand new but the sentiment is from a stamp that I ahem purchased last year and {cough} just found. Also using some newer Authentique paper and a cute little paper latern die.



7 comments:

  1. super cute cards, love how your palm trees turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both great! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love your multicolored stamped palm trees ! Pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards, love the surfboards and palm trees on the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How super cute! TFS and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...love the palm trees! Gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are super cute! I really like your style. :)

    ReplyDelete