Search This Blog

Monday, October 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Weekend

Over the weekend a new pumpkin patch opened up near our area..and since we are pretty much a metropolitan area it's nice to get an old fashioned pumpkin patch on the outskirts (not too far from where I live). Took the grandbabies and had a pretty good time. They had a hay ride, pony rides, wheel barrows, sun flowers, petting zoo and neat little nook to take pictures of your little ones. So just wanted to share a couple of my favorite picts of my middle grandson. Oldest didn't want to go and youngest is only 2 months so not much into photo taking yet.


And here is a cute Halloween Card (probably my last) to share with you today. Using TGF and Echo Park.


1 comment:

  1. Look at those eyes! Oh my what a gorgeous baby. Loved seeing those big eyes. The card is cute too LOL.

    ReplyDelete