Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2022

Love You

Repeating the same technique as on my love stuck card, I split my diecut white cardstock panel using my snow die which I believe is from Simon Says Stamp. After splitting the white card apart I trimmed it to the 4.25 x 5.5 card size and overlayed that onto the very colorful pp. 

I diecut the love diecut 3 times and glued the stack together to give it a bit of dimension. I did not stack and glue the dog, he is simply stamped, colored and diecut then popped up using foam squares. 

Then because he needed a little heart I added an enamel heart to finish off the card. 

This is the last of my Dog Valentine's Day cards for my friends fundraiser. I hope she does well. I am looking at my cat stamps and we shall see if I am successful at making a few more cards while my fabric beckons me to get started on those Dr. Seuss Tops and Dresses. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment