Search This Blog

Friday, October 18, 2019

Tree Card

Another CARDtober challenge was stash and scraps. I admit my first thought when I saw this stamp is to pair it with red foil, wouldn't that look divine on a white card. But alas despite having red foil you know I had zero ways to adhere it to the stamp {plam to forehead} I used to have this stamp and stick embossing powder from Stampin Up but couldn't find it which means I dumped it, why or why. So left with no alternative but use some detailed white powder.

Then not really knowing why other than out of pure frustration since I had used a Tim Holtz matte stamping paper why not use some of his inks, I used Ice Spruce, Green Bough and then for the hell of it festive berries.

I then used one of this paper pads to seal the deal. And there you have it, one Tim Holtz inspired card.


No comments:

Post a Comment