Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Eat, Drink and Be Scary

I think this has to be a first for me where I see pp and then select a stamp based on it. When I saw this blue and black paper from Pink and Main I began sorting through my stamps to find something to use with it when this KK stamp jumped out at me. I immediately saw her with that two tone hair and knew she would do the trick. 

So after stamping, coloring, fussy cutting and popping her up on the card I had to find a sentiment, and believe it or not, it's a rub on. I can't decide if I miss these or not. I will say it came off clean with no additional words sticking to the card so I was happy about that.  I also saw her with a kitty by her side so I added the stamped cat. 

Have to say I am kind of liking this color for Halloween, not your traditional colors but its pretty cool looking IMO. 



No comments:

Post a Comment