Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2018

Been Too Long!

Sorry readers but I had to drop of for a bit. Feeling a bit overwhelmed I took what I thought would be a few weeks off but ended up injured then my son's poor kitty was attacked and needed a nurse while watching the boys and trying to fit in a plethora of projects so hard to believe its been almost 3 months.

I did manage to go to the Expo in August and revamped my creativity dry spell. I am now happily to report to be in a much more calm, somewhat organized and healthy state.

Since it had been so long when I went to the expo the first thing I did was of course go shopping and picked up these cheap stickers which helped me to spawn off two quick and easy cards which made me more comfortable kick starting my creativity time.

I am also happy to report I have made many Halloween cards and am starting in on some Christmas ones as well.


It was so easy to make these cards. I cut some cardstock panels, die cut the pp panels and then just stick it all together, 5 minutes or less cards. Simple and Clean.



No comments:

Post a Comment