Search This Blog

Monday, December 18, 2017

Are You Yeti

Well today I have a Christmas card and a trio of sympathy cards. Unfortunately there have been 3 more deaths in our extended family. Needless to say it has been a challenging year for us.

As you know sympathy cards aren't something I tend to have an extra one lying around, so I needed to create not one but three different cards. I suppose I could have done one card and replicated it, but I like to create a card I think fits the person receiving it.

But before I get to those cards I thought I would share my Christmas card, a cute Yeti from MFTS.

 I love the pink blue combo for Christmas so I went in that direction,
 

For the  3 sympathy cards I did one in a simple stamp, the other is stampscape type cards and the last is water color based. 





This is a stamp I completely forgot I had, it's a light image and I layered on different 
inks to come up with the final color. I always worry if you can tell what the image is but I realize its just a different type of image that has softer details.  



This stampscape type card is for a guy so I think this looks appropriate. 


 This last one I tried to keep the colors on the softer side, I still wanted it to feel somewhat on the sympathy side but also be a little different.




No comments:

Post a Comment