Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Another leftover scrap card

On this card I technically only used the happy diecut as my scrap. I had cut the sentiment out trying to use it on a previous card. It didn't work out but I hated to waste it. I also dug out that little witch that I bought eons ago when I first started scrapping and everyone started doing punch art. So I guess technically I am using up some old supplies, yeah for me!

I stamped a star cluster background that I bought from Your next stamp company at least I think that's what they were called. I also used my confetti toss stamp set from Papertrey Ink and then added a few glitter stars and enamel dots just to have a little more interest. I used half of a stamp that I think came from the Michael's dollar bin at some point. The fact that it's crooked reminds me why it was in the $1 bin. I always feel good when I use up old supplies and scraps but looking at my huge pile of scraps that I've accumulated over the years, I'm guessing that I'll never get through all of them, but hey it's a a chip at the mountain, and maybe I'll make enough chips to see a dent one day.






1 comment: