Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Cheer

Well my fellow bloggers it was late when I created this card. We had gone to my husband's annual Christmas Party which is always fun and when we got home it was early afternoon, but alas we found out from my youngest son that our TV died.

Now granted this TV is only 10 years old but the cost just to call a repairman was $100 and it seemed silly to pay that when a new TV is so cheap these days. Well off to Best Buy to purchase a new TV and by the time everything is hooked up you realize that your surround sound system is equally outdated and can't connect to your new TV, thus another new equipment purchase to update that system which was easily 20 years old. I didn't feel too bad about the later, I knew it was due for an upgrade. But Christmas definitely came early to our house. Good thing there our lots of great deals to be had.

Sorry I didn't mean to be so long winded but it was pretty late by the time I was able to whip out this card and light sources are hard to come by. I finally found some half way decent light.  The Christmas die is from Penny Black, the Birch dies are from MFTS, the outside panel and hill die are from Simon Says Stamp and the deer was from Poppystamps.


And as an added treat here is a picture of a caricature portrait we had done at my hubby's party.

No comments:

Post a Comment