Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2016

Another Believe

As I was driving my mother to the airport I kept thinking about Christmas cards and of course the Believe die that I had just used last week and my thoughts led me to thinking about some glitter and magic with the word believe. So when I got home I put those thoughts into actions and embellished the Believe die with some sequins after punching it out from some glitter cardstock.

I tried a few different backgrounds but ultimately was drawn to the black and white striped paper which was actually from a Halloween pad. This is a simple enough card to make and you probably notice the word Believe was popped up to add a bit more dimension to the overall look and feel of the card. I do like the look for the rounded corners which helps give this card a little more character.

No comments:

Post a Comment