Search This Blog

Monday, September 28, 2015

Halloween - Trick Or Treat

When I first started stamping I was intrigued by the Stampscapes stamps, although they were fairly pricey I slowly accumulated a few, but like most things I never really used them because quite frankly I wasn't too sure how to use them. This of course was a long time before Youtube.

I could never bring myself to purge them because they still hold a soft spot in my creative mind and one day I hope to master them. I have decided I might need to go buy a few more. Seems in order to have a nice scene you need at least three or four of the of same scenery. Mine are all over the place.

In the mean time I brought out a few and decided they would work well for this window scene.

I have also decided this window die doesn't get nearly as much love as it should. Seems the only time I use it is for Halloween, so now I have a goal to use it for at least one of my Christmas cards as well.

 
Window die is from Poppystamps, Cat die is Papertrey Ink, background stamps from Stampscapes and the little witch die is a punch from who knows where. I can remember a time I used to go to the Expo and buy these little pkgs of punched things and these were part of that collection.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a cool card, Leslie! Love the scene you created and so glad you're gonna work that fun window die in for Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete