Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sketch Inspiration

I saw this sketch on Lori Whitlock's blog and was very inspired by it. I decided since I had these two photos of my youngest grandson that I have been wanting to scrap that they would be fitting to use for this layout.

The story behind the photos are basically that my dh was holding/playing with my grandson and laid him face down and the silly little boy fell asleep like that.

I used the new Echo Park All About A Boy Line here which I love, so without further ado here is my take on Miss Lori's sketch.

4 comments:

  1. Great page design! The photos, and story, totally made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute, love your layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love that big banner! And the clouds! Very cute layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific theme for a layout. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete