Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2019

No Blog This Week

Sorry guys I had to run out of town for a few days and didn't have time to create anything.

Posting a picture of a couple more hobo type bags I have sewn for my shop. I really love the blue floral one, kind of hate to depart with it.


I love how it has pockets on both inside and out.


And here are a few shirts I've sewn for the boys. I really made 2 for the little guy but when his brother saw the poster one he decided he wanted one as well. Normally he doesn't care for the button up which is why I didn't originally make him one.

I really love the middle Mickey shirt with the red contrast yoke and color on the inside. Well that's all I have check back next week and hopefully I should be back to my normal schedule.





No comments:

Post a Comment