Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2019

KK- Birthday Fishes

I don't know where you live but here in the Silicon Valley we reached 90 degrees the other day and all this week we will be in the 80s. I feel like we're skipping spring and heading right into Summer. Not that I mind summer, I just want to keep my cool mid 70s around as long as possible.

But all this hot weather did get me thinking about the beach and the tropics so I dug out some of my Kraftin Kimmie stamps and made some ocean themed cards with her mermaids. Some of my all time favorite stamps.

I did a watercolor panel for the background using some distress inks then stamped my image on some copic paper and colored the image in then just adhered some clear stones along with some ice effects gel for the bubbles. I popped the mermaid and the speech bubble and told myself it was enough. I didn't want to get to busy with the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment