Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Pair Of Cards

Back to Christmas cards, I couldn't help myself. I was actually thinking of white Christmas cards, clean and simple and that's what this CARDtober challenge was a pair of CAS (clean and simple) cards using similar material I think I crushed the challenge if I do say so myself.



This was the second of the two I made. Using the leftover pp was an easy move and so was using the blue ink for the Snow stamp (Papertrey Ink). Then the other choices from the stamp set fit right in so after remembering I had the silhouette die from IO (Impression Obsession) the rest just fell into place. The snow hill is from a SSS (Simon Says Stamp) die set. 



When I think clean and simple this stamp set from PI is one of the first ones I think of. It gives you options of a diecut or a stamp and I went for the diecut first. I used some cute blue polka dot paper from Pink and Main then remembered I had the snow embossing folder so I quickly added that, then popped placed on a nice white card for a crisp white look then left it pretty simple and only added some enamel dots. Easy Peasy, definitely a 5 minute card set.


No comments:

Post a Comment