Search This Blog

Saturday, October 19, 2019

Merry and Bright

I confess I'm not sure where this card fits into the CARDtober challenge. I wanted to use it for a thick title challenge but the card went a whole other direction and I didn't want to abandon it.

I love the bright pinks and blues for Christmas and the only reason I can think of is when I was about 5 or 6 I had a neighbor named Chantel {most exoctic name I had ever heard} and she invited me into her home and that's when I spied this beautiful white tree adorned with all kinds of pink and blue bulbs and I was hooked. Not that I would ever put that tree up in my home but in my secret closet obsession I would like to think I would in some small way find a way to perhaps display a small version of it somewhere.

So this card is of course inspired by all those bright pretty colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment