Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Boyish Charm

I am getting ready to head out to the Scrapbook Expo and of course most of my core supplies have been packed up since I will be heading there after work on Thursday. But I had to squeeze in one last layout before I left.

Another layout of my adorable grandbaby..I just think he's so cute (but hey I am a g'ma so I am supposed to be prejudice, right?)

Most everything on here is way old product so glad I have dug in to use those supplies up. The Boyish text is from Making Memories stickers..you remember those right, I had a completely unopened pkg so glad I broke into those. 




11 comments:

  1. He's a cutie! Great boy page with the arrows and fun little embellishment cluster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your little one is so cute and so is this page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet layout and have a great time at the expo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a Mimi so I know this a cutie. The page is wonderful. I have some of those alphas myself. I got them from a MM class at a CK convention years ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember some of the old supplies :-) You've made an adorable layout with it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great, I love the 'you are a star' on top of the photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this layout, and that little boy is extra cute ;)

    ReplyDelete